Book by 23:59 on 28 September 2022 and save.
From window shopping in a bustling city centre to wandering along a secluded coastal path, GWR can take you to so many inspiring and exciting destinations. So make sure to take advantage of our exclusive offer – book online today and look forward to your next great adventure.
How to get your saving:
- check your email for the unique code we've sent to you
- click the book now button below
- type in your destination and select your journey time and ticket type
- type in your unique code at the checkout
- £5 e-Voucher is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card. Please treat £5 e-Voucher as cash. GWR cannot be held liable for £5 e-Voucher if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- £5 e-Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- £5 e-Voucher is valid until 23:59 on 28 September 2022. After this date the £5 e-Voucher will automatically expire. This voucher is only valid for purchase of standard class Advance single fare tickets. Any balance on your online account that comes from the full redemption of a £5 e-Voucher must be used within these time periods. For tickets purchased using the e-voucher, travel must be made by 23:59 on 26 November 2022.
- To redeem your £5 e-Voucher if you haven’t already done so you will be required to register an online account at GWR.com. A minimum spend of £25 is required for the voucher to be successfully applied. You may either redeem the £5 e-Voucher as a balance to your account or redeem your £5 e-Voucher in conjunction with a specific ticket purchase. Either way, you will be required to give the serial number of the £5 e-Voucher, which will have been sent to you by email. This £5 e-Voucher can only be redeemed online at GWR.com/treat and cannot be redeemed over the phone, at stations or on trains.
- Funds from your £5 e-Voucher may only be redeemed against GWR Advance Standard Class Single Fares for use on GWR services only (routed ‘GREAT WESTN ONLY) for bookings until 26 November 2022. Please note that bookings open up to 24 weeks in advance of travel on most services to the West of England and South Wales and up to 12 weeks in advance in of travel on all other routes. Some customers will not be able to book immediately after the promotion opens (certain dates are currently unavailable for bookings due to revised timetables being prepared by Network Rail). We recommend checking your journey one week before you travel. £5 e-Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of any goods or services on-board GWR trains or for the purchase of other e-Vouchers.
- The £5 e-Voucher may be used in conjunction with other e-Vouchers issued by GWR (e.g. compensation e-Vouchers). The E-voucher is single use and must be used in its entirety in one transaction. As the cost of the booking will exceed the funds available on the £5 e-Voucher, the outstanding balance must be paid at the time of the booking.
- If you are entitled to cancel a booking that has been paid for using the £5 e-Voucher, any refund of an amount that was paid using a £5 e-Voucher will be issued back to you as a credit to your online account. All rail purchases and refunds of tickets are subject to the National Conditions of Travel.
- GWR reserves the right to refuse to accept any £5 e-Voucher where it deems that a £5 e-Voucher has been tampered with, duplicated or where it is otherwise suspected to be affected by fraud.
- GWR reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action, such as cancelling the £5 e-Voucher if necessary (for example, where you have not complied with these terms and conditions).
- Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, your contract with GWR and these Terms and Conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- GWR’s decision is final on any situation including any not covered in these terms and conditions. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any decision made.
- The promoter is First Greater Western Limited, company number 05113733, registered at Milford House, 1 Milford Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 1HL.