We provide details about our performance and financial targets for your benefit – whether you’re a customer, stakeholder or employee.
We’re measured by our Public Performance Measure
(PPM MAA) score and thanks to hard work, this has improved since the franchise began.
The age of trains, lines and stations – and the temporary speed limits these cause – have been a major challenge. But, with Network Rail, we’ve made improvements, like the new environmentally-friendly engines in all of our high-speed trains. These have made it more likely that your train arrives on time and gets you to your destinations.
Passenger's Charter results
Performance results for 11 December 2016 to 7 January 2017 – 4 weeks average from 11 December 2016
12 months Moving Annual Average (MAA) from 10 January 2016
Discounts payable for renewed season tickets
- one void day was declared for Bristol suburban and South Wales - South Coast Services on 8 February 2016.
- one void day was declared for High Speed, Bristol Suburban, Devon, Plymouth & Cornwall and South Wales -
South Coast Services on 21 November 2016.
- one void day was declared for Devon, Plymouth & Cornwall Services on 22 November 2016.
- discounts are payable for season tickets being renewed which were valid during these times.
Updated Thursday 12 January 2017. Discounts apply from 15 January 2017 to 11 February 2017 inclusive.
Access our performance and punctuality results
We aim to run all our trains on time, but know sometimes things can go wrong and cause cancellations and delays.
Track how well we’re doing each day using our daily performance and punctuality results
– information is usually added at 2pm every weekday.
National Rail Passenger Survey
The National Rail Passenger Survey (NRPS) provides a network-wide picture of customers’ satisfaction of rail travel; with their opinions collected twice a year from a representative sample of journeys.
Overall satisfaction with the station and train, and 33 specific aspects of service, can then be compared over time.
The Spring 2016 survey took place between 11 January and 20 March 2016.
You may also like to