We may sometimes have to change our timetables so please check your journey details as close as possible to your date of travel.
If we do change things after you have bought a ticket, you can either use any reasonable alternative service, or claim a full refund.
Important to note
Details below may be subject to alteration due to planned industrial action – for the latest information visit GWR.com/strike.
Normally replacement road transport will be provided to replace trains where these services are unable to operate.
Due to a nationwide shortage of qualified bus or coach drivers, there may be fewer replacement bus services running than planned.
If this should be the case, we will provide alternative travel options for customers to complete their journeys. Details will be provided in the sections below.
The following planned engineering work may affect your journey:
Further rail improvement work is planned in the next few months affecting the following routes:
- Bristol Temple Meads to Weston-super-Mare – Sunday 17 to Friday 22 September
- Bristol Temple Meads to Bath Spa – weekends of 7/8 and 21/22 October
- Yeovil Pen Mill to Dorchester West – Monday 16 to Sunday 22 October
- Plymouth to Par – Tuesday 31 October to Sunday 12 November
- Guildford to Redhill/Gatwick Airport – Saturday 11 to Friday 17 November
- All trains to/from London Paddington – Sunday 19 November (until midday)
- Liskeard to Looe – Sunday 19 to Sunday 26 November