Dorset has plenty to offer, and here are 5 places well worth a visit:
Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door
– enjoy the scenery with a trip to one of the highlights of the Jurassic Coast. Monkey World
– a rescue centre that’s home to more than 250 primates. Swanage Railway
– hop aboard a steam train at one of the UK’s most impressive heritage railways. Weymouth Harbour
– there are plenty of stunning views and great places to eat at this working harbour. The Tank Museum
– a unique collection of more than 300 vehicles, telling the story of armoured warfare from World War One to today.