Whatever your reason for travelling as a group, we are here to help. Specialising in groups of 10 or more, GWR Group Travel can help you plan your Great Western journey.
Whether you choose Standard Class or the spacious seating and complimentary at-seat refreshments in First Class; GWR offers free Wi-Fi and at-seat power options on all our high-speed services.
GWR’s range of specialised rates for Group Travel can offer up to 26% in savings and will always deliver the best value travel for your group.
- dedicated booking team to help co-ordinate your group
- group seating – make sure your group are seated together*
- free Wi-Fi and charging points at all seats
- reduce your carbon footprint by over 57%
- collect your tickets from any mainline UK station
- quicker than the coach, spend more time at your destination
- GWR Ambassadors to help you and your group pre-board (where available)
How to book
Use the online form to let us know of your plans and we’ll get back to you with the best ticket options that suit the needs of your group.
Exclusive carriage service**:
Whether you're a sports team on the way to that next victory or a large group wanting that private VIP service, you can hire a whole carriage in either First or Standard Class on our scheduled services.
This includes a dedicated point of contact to help manage your pre-journey needs and answer any questions and boarding assistance to help with a fast and efficient departure.
Complete our group booking form and we’ll get back to you with the best ticket options that suit the needs of your group.
*Group seating only available on reservable services.
**Subject to availability on selected services – please plan in advance for this service.