Business Direct – booking made easy
With Business Direct, it’s even easier for you and your colleagues to get back to doing business in person. Simply create an account, add your colleagues, set and control their spend – and away you go. It takes just a few minutes to get started. And soon, you’ll have all this to look forward to:
- no booking fees. We won’t charge you to book your train travel tickets, routing, itineraries and reservations for train journeys across the UK (not just GWR)
- a comprehensive customisable reporting package that allows you to run detailed travel expenditure reports
- add users with authority to book tickets at thresholds you set, for example restricting users to book Standard Class only
- season tickets also available to purchase on the business direct booking tool*
- easy payments by credit card or monthly by Direct Debit***
- simple ticket collection from a Ticket Machine, posted First Class for free or as an e-ticket**
Booking Business Direct tickets
If you already have a Business Direct account and want to book tickets:Book Business Direct tickets
Managing your Business Direct account
If you are a business or corporate travel administrator and want to access your Business Direct account:Manage your Business Direct account
Opening a Business Direct account
If you don't have a corporate rail travel account and want to open one, please contact our Business Direct team:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0345 7000 125
We are open 08:30 to 18:00, Monday to Friday.
Group travelWhatever your reason and need for travelling as a group, GWR Group Travel is here to help.
Dedicated to helping groups of travellers of 10 or more, GWR Group Travel is here to help you plan your Great Western journey.
Click here for our Group Travel page
Wi-Fi on boardIf you need to work on-the-go – fear not. We offer Wi-Fi on most of our train services to help you stay connected. So, whether you’re a remote worker travelling to a meeting or need to send an email before you reach the office, you can. There are also plenty of plug sockets throughout our trains so you won’t have to worry about running out of power.
Find out more about our free Wi-Fi here
If you wish to discuss your business travel requirements in more detail, then email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will contact you.
*Photocards must accompany season tickets. These can be obtained from our Ticket Offices
**e-tickets delivered as a PDF only to the traveller. Print off as required or present via your smart device
***annual £275 fee charged by Rail Delivery Group if you pay by Direct Debit