Open until 3 January 2022
What to expectTokyo: Art & Photography is a celebration of one of the world’s most creative, dynamic and thrilling cities. This exciting exhibition explores Japan’s capital city through the vibrant arts it has generated over 400 years. With new commissions from contemporary artists, loans from Japan and treasures from the Ashmolean’s own collections, the show provides a fascinating insight into one of the world’s most important cultural hotspots.
Tokyo: Art & Photography is pleased to offer GWR an exclusive offer of 2 for 1 entry to the exhibition on weekdays until 23 December 2021. To receive the offer, place the tickets in your basket and enter ‘FGW’ in the promo code box when booking, then just present your GWR ticket as proof of eligibility for this discounted ticket when you arrive.Book now
How to get thereThe Ashmolean Museum is just a short walk from Oxford Station.
Make the most of your travel with GWR by combining your train ticket with this exclusive offer for an even more enjoyable day out!
Terms and conditions
- offer applies to tickets for Monday – Friday only (not available for weekend tickets)
- offer available up to and including 23 December 2021, and including Ashmolean Late on 5 November and 26 November
- offer limited to 8 tickets per person. For example, four lots of the two tickets for one offer
- offer applies to all ticket types
- subject to availability
- please bring your GWR ticket as proof of eligibility for this discounted ticket.